Pages

Saturday 18 November 2017

49 and Market Rusty Autumn Collection for Bella Paperie

Happy Saturday everyone. 
Today I'm sharing 2 layouts I made with the 49 and Market Rusy Autumn collection. I LOVE 49 and Market as their papers are amazing the the flowers are to die for!

Up first is a layout of my Son
For this layout I used the paper Blooming Autumn as my background because the deep blue colour is stunning. I trimmed and distressed the edges and placed it on top of the Orchard Feast paper.
To back the photo I used the Falling Leaves and Charming papers 

To my background I used the Lindy's Gang Magical in Merci Beaucoup Mint mixed with modeling paste and I used this with a stencil.  I then added some splashes with the Lindy's Gang Sprays in Sidewalk Chalk, Shabby Turbine Teal, Tweedle Dee Denim and Steampunk Sepia followed by some stamping. 


I used the 2Crafty Chipboard title 'live everyday with intention' that I coloured with the Lindy's Gang Embossing powders Lapis Lazuli Blue Gold and King Midas Gold. I coloured the Corner Elegant Set chipboard with the Lindy's embossing powder in King Midas Gold.
I then used a mix of 49 and Market and Prima flowers to embellish.
To make the butterflies I stamped a butterfly stamp with Versamark and used the Lapis Lazuli Blue Gold embossing powder to colour them. 


Inspiration for this layout came from the gorgeous colours in the Lindy's Gang Colour Challenge for November

Lindy's Gang Products used:



Here is my next layout using the same collection.
This time I used the papers Sunflower Delight and Pumpkin Patch as my background. 
Then I used the papers Falling Leaves and Charming to back my photo and fussy cut images to add to the page. 

I've used the gorgeous 2Crafty Chipboard pieces Circle Dot Frames, Mini Flourish Bits, Leafy Shrub Set 1, and My Happy Place title. I primed all these pieces with white gesso then coloured them with Prima Colour Blooms Sprays in Gilded and Sorbet. 

Inspiration for this layout came from the More the Words November Challenge Outdoors & Woodgrain. The 49 and Market paper Sunflower Delight has a beautiful woodgrain pattern on it which I used on the top part of my layout. I used this pic of my daughter that was taken outside in our backyard with all the trees in the background. 


I used a mix of 49 and Market and Prima flowers


Thanks for stopping by

Bec 💗

5 comments:

  1. Both of these layouts are gorgeous, love all the blooms, the chippies, and beautiful photos too.. Your son is such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...these are stunning. Hope i get as good as you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such gorgeous layouts, both of them! I especially love the woodgrain paper that you used - original color! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such wonderful layouts! Fab photos too. So glad you were inspired by our challenge this month at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Great composition and color palette! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com