Pages

Friday 17 November 2017

I'm joining the 2Crafty DT in 2018 :D and an Xmas layout

Hi all, I'm very happy to announce that I will be joining the 2Crafty chipboard design team in 2018. 
Their chipboard is gorgeous and they have a huge range of amazing chippies to choose so I can't wait to join this team. Plus I'm happy that it means I'll be scrapbooking on a more regular basis next year.  

Also to share today is a Christmas layout I made for Bella Paperie using the new Pion collection Christmas Wishes.
I don't really like making xmas layouts, not sure why, I think its the xmas colours that I don't like. But I had this pic of my little boy from last xmas that I wanted to scrap. 


I used the Pion paper Heart of Christmas as my background paper, I then used a Gold Gelato through a stencil and some random stamping to add interest to the background. 
I used the Pion paper Let it Snow on the banners and behind my photo


I used the 2Crafty chipboard title 'a Christmas Tradition' as my title and I coloured this with a gold gelato. I also used the Wicker Christmas Wreaths chipboard on my layout, I coloured these with a red gelato and added pearls as decorations.


I finished the layout off with lots of red and white flowers and some gold embellishments. 


I have made 5 layouts for Bella Paperie this last week so stayed tuned as I will be posting the rest over the weekend :D

Thanks for stopping by

Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com