Pages

Thursday 23 November 2017

Love Today Layout For Bella Paperie

Hi everyone. Today I have a layout to share that I made for Bella Paperie with papers from the Celebr8 Daydreams collection. This is a very pretty paper collection full of delicate pastel colours.


I kept my background quite basic with a little modeling paste and some pink, purple and teal sprays, although I ended up covering most of it up. The background paper is called Forever, plus I used the papers Dream and Memories to back my photo and cut out words.


I have used 2Crafty chipboard which I coloured with pink, purple and teal embossing powders. The chipboard pieces I used where the title Love Today as well as the Flower Doilies and Whispy Dandelions. 


I've used a mix of Prima, 49 & Market and Celebr8 flowers


Thanks for stopping by

Bec 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com